- Comes with headboard brackets.
- Adjusts to fit queen, king, and California king size mattress sets.
- The side rails of the heavy duty bed frame are 75 inches long, and the frame sits 7.5 inches off the floor.
- To attach a footboard to this frame, you will need to also order the H2056 Footboard Bracket Kit (see below.)
Why the Heavy Duty Frame is one of our BEST sellers
- It’s made in the USA.
- One size fits Queen, King, and California King.
- The heavy duty frame has 9 legs and extra long side rails (75 inches, instead of the standard 70 inches long) for better side support.
- Strong enough to hold the weight of a softside waterbed. 800 lbs weight capacity.
- You must use a box spring with this bed frame.
- Your headboard can be attached to this frame using bolts. (Not included)
- The H2056 bed frame sits 7.5″ off the floor.
- The side rails are 75″ long.
- You cannot attach a footboard to this bed frame (unless you order the H2056 Footboard Bracket Kit.)